How to Make Healthy Dog Treats
- 14 1/2 – ounce can salmon
- 1/2 – cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 – cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 – cups garbanzo bean ( or other non – grain) flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Empty can of salmon – liquid, bones and all – into a food processor.
- Add cottage cheese and mix together well, to a pudding-like consistency.
- Add flour and cheddar and mix into a sticky, loose dough.
- Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil and grease it.
- Turn dough out onto the greased pan and push flat with wet hands.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until golden brown.
- When cool, cut into the desired size blondies.
For this and other great dog biscuit recipes check out You Bake ‘Em Dog Biscuits by Janine Adams, available at amazon.com